Downtown DeKalb on Lincoln Hwy. between 1st and 4th St. and Grove and Locust St. (see map)
The festival hours are:
Friday, August 29th, 3pm-11pm
Saturday, August 30th, 11am-11pm
Sunday, August 31st, 11am-6pm
- 3pm - 11pm
- Wristband hours 3pm - 7pm -- $22.00 for wristband
- 11am - 11pm
- Wristband hours 11am - 3pm -- $22.00 for wristband
- 11am - 6pm
- Wristband hours 11am - 6pm -- $30.00 for wristband
$55.00 for Weekend Mega Pass - good for all carnival hours all weekend long. Megapass will be available for purchase from Fri. at 3pm until Sat. at noon.BEER GARDEN
FAMILY FRIENDLY, children under 12 must be accompanied by a parent.
$5 entry for all those over 12 years of age.
- 5pm - 11pm
- Noon - 11pm
- Noon - 6pm
No coolers, outside alcoholic beverages, motorized vehicles, skateboards, roller blades, or pets allowed at festival (except for service animals)
Suggested Items to Bring to the Festival
- All backpacks, knapsacks, and tote bags will be subject to inspection on festival grounds.
- Hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen: to protect you on hot, sunny days
- Cellular phone: to allow you to connect with friends and family attending the Festival
- Pen, paper, PDA and/or business cards: to exchange phone numbers with old friends you’ll run into and new friends you’ll meet
- Schedule of Events: this can be printed by clicking on the “Sound Stage” link or picked up at one of the Festival Information Booths
- Comfortable pair of shoes: since you’ll probably do lots of walking throughout the day.
- Comfortable clothes: dress appropriately for the weather
- Photo camera: to treasure your memories of this year’s Festival.
- Binoculars: if you’re seated far away from the stage.
- Cash: to purchase Official Festival merchandise, art and crafts, and tickets for purchasing food and beverages.
- ATM Card: ATM machines are available on the Festival grounds
- Small umbrella or rain hat: in case of showers.
What NOT to Bring to the Festival
The following items are prohibited at DeKalb Corn Fest:
- Outside Alcoholic beverages
- Outside Beverages
- Handbills or placing flyers on windshield
- Motorized vehicles (except for motorized handicapped wheelchairs)
- Roller blades
- Glass bottles
- Pets (except for service animals)
- Open flames
We ask you to respect Mother Nature and pick up your trash as you leave.
Most of all please bring your family and friends and have fun, we truly have something for everyone.